GALAPAGOS Retreat: Your Journey (SAMPLE DAY)
Sunrise Yoga: Spirit Soaring
Your spirits will rise to new heights in this Galapagos Highland paradise of the Semilla Verde Hotel. As invigorating poses elevate your mood, suddenly there is room in your heart for wonder. Keep watch and see if the giant resident turtle Oscar joins you in sun salutations!
Freshly prepared, and graciously served, our Boutique hotel uses only the finest quality ingredients to provide guests with authentic, delicious, locally-sourced fare.
Morning Excursion: Swim and Kayak on Tortuga (Turtle) BayNamed for the black turtles that nest here each season, Tortuga is a sheltered, serene bay where marine life abounds. Swimming and kayaking, allows you to draw close to rays, white-tip sharks, brilliantly colored reef fish, and of course, sea turtles. You have never seen such beauty!
Lunch at Semilla Verde
Dine at your new home-away-from-home. Enjoy views of the preserve around you as you enjoy a variety of delectable options.
Workshop: Bringing Peace to Your Busy World
- Understand how to relax the mind
- How to stay calm no matter what
- Mastering your emotions
Dinner in Town at Midori for Sushi
This Tokyo-style Japanese Restaurant offers genuine Japanese cuisine in a cozy setting surrounded by greenery inspired décor.
GALApagos Retreat: Journey Highlights
- inspiring Yoga
- transforming workshops
- unbelievable interaction with wildlife (this is where the wildlife has no fear of humans!)
- naturalist accompanied trips with both snorkelling and swimming to Bartolome Island and either South Plazas Island or North Seymour Island
- naturalist accompanied Tortoise Farm tour. See pit craters, lava tunnels and wild tortoises!
- kayaking on Tortuga Bay
- feasting on authentic and lovingly made food both on and off the property
- bonding and community with other wonderful people
Please note, the retreat itinerary is subject to change.