The Kempinski Hotel, San Lorenz, is a five star- hideaway retreat that blends seamlessly into the quaint town and fields around it. It is a part of the adventure you’ve come to explore. You haven’t arrived at a hotel – you’ve become part of a village, a piece of a local history. Breathe deeply as your old life falls away and you embrace a different rhythm.
This blissful setting combines rustic-chic accommodations with modern amenities. The grounds are mature and serene and in the organic gardens the chef picks herbs for the evening’s meal. In the elegance and tranquility of this classic hotel you will find surroundings to relax the body and restore the mind and soul.
Your retreat can be paid in two ways. You can make a full payment at time of booking or provide a $700US non-refundable deposit and pay the remainder 90 days prior to the retreat. The final payment for the Malta retreat is due before JANUARY 24th 2017.
Payment Details: Reservations will be confirmed when a $700US deposit per person, payable by credit card, has been received. This deposit is non-refundable.
The quoted retreat price does not include airfare. It is the sole responsibility of the participant to secure airline travel. Travel insurance is highly recommended.
Terms & Conditions: By registering for a Nourish Retreat, you are agreeing to be bound by our terms and conditions. Click to review a copy of our TERMS AND CONDITIONS. These Terms & Conditions will be emailed to you upon completion of your registration.
Passport Requirements: For all Malta passport requirements please refer to the following DOCUMENT.
Accommodations & pricing
All prices are in US Dollars per person.
- 7 days, 6 nights in either a deluxe or standard room
- room service charge & tax
- transfers to and from the airport on program dates including ferry
- breakfast, lunch & dinner each day
- the extensive list of tours and events identified on the itinerary including transportation
- Victor the horse whisperer
- cheese making at Rikardu's farm
- Valletta walking tour
- visit St. John Cathedral
- tour at Casa Rocca Piccola
- visit Upper Baracca Gardens
- walking tour from Nadur to Dahlet Qorrot
- visit Victoria and the Citadel
- farm estate tour in Dingli
- walking tour in Mdina
- private tour at the Palazzo Falson
- artist workshop
- boat tour to Comino and caves
- all yoga as per the itinerary including sessions at Azure Window and Salt Pans
- an extensive and thoughtful workshop program including sharing circles
- roundtrip airfare
- travel insurance
- gratuities & any personal items you wish to purchase