Your Journey: SAMPLE DAY
Breakfast at Hotel
Savor sumptuous choices served in an unparalleled atmosphere of luxury.
Early Yoga Session at Salt Pans: Enlightening
Watch the rising sun glisten on the native sea salt of Gozo at Salt Pans, where people have produced salt for eons. Find yourself as elemental and a part of creation as the salt and water of this earth. You are of the same substance, plus, your illimitable spirit!
- Awaken all parts of your body-mind
- Stimulate imagination
- Envision a life of joy
Visit to Local Artist
Art Workshop “Expressing with Nature”
Dig deep or dabble lightly to discover your artistic side in a unique workshop designed just for you.
Workshop: Painting Upon the Canvas of Life
- Clarifying what a steady state of joy in your everyday looks like
- Connect to embodied sense of a joy
- Sense balance between calm relaxation and enthusiastic engagement in life
- Move through a clear vision of your joyful everyday life
After the workshop, enjoy a light lunch prepared by “Artist in Residence,” Hermine.
Transfer to Mgarr Harbour
Visit to Comino and Caves on Board a Local Charter Boat
Dazzling views of inlets, coves and cliffs will lift your spirits on this, the last day of your Gozo adventure. We will drop anchor in the crystal clear Blue Lagoon and admire the glorious sea.
Farewell dinner at Ta Frenc Restaurant
Located in an ancient farmhouse, Ta Frenc is fine dining at its best. Renowned for its award-winning cuisine, inspired by a fusion of classical, Maltese and contemporary trends, this is an extraordinary meal you will not soon forget – “dinner chic” attire, please.
Final Sharing Circle
On our last night together, the Sharing Circle will be held in a gorgeous, intimate room within the authentic farmhouse of Ta Frenc Restaurant. Having enjoyed the bliss that is Gozo and having explored our personal journey toward joy, tonight we share and laugh, remember and imagine how this adventure can move us into a more joyous life from this day forward. Gozo has changed us – and it is good.
- joy filled yoga in exotic locations
- inspiring workshops
- exquisite accommodations in the 5 star Kempinski hotel
- visit the magical Horse Whisperer, Victor
- prepare authentic Maltese cheese then enjoy an authentic farm to table lunch
- delicious cuisine in authentic and beautiful restaurants
- tours of all the must see locations in both Malta and Gozo
- personalized art workshop
- incredible connection with like minded people
Please note, the retreat itinerary is subject to change.