BREATHE. RELAX. BE.
Pearl white sand, calm turquoise waters, cool Caribbean breezes – Aruba is known as “One Happy Island.” For 6 days and 5 nights, immerse yourself in this beautiful and tranquil seaside setting. Let it be the ultimate mirror of your own beauty.
TRANSFORM. REDISCOVER. CONNECT
Your journey is guided daily, attentively and intuitively by Erin Byron, psychotherapist, yoga therapist, trainer, author and speaker.
Transformational workshops will focus on personal exploration and heartfelt sharing with others. Guided yoga sessions will complement workshops to support your new-found self-knowing and personal insights.
With compassion, care, and a true interest in each person as an individual, Erin will listen deeply and endeavor to make genuine connections with each participant so that you feel seen, supported, and uplifted by a personalized sense of interest in your own unique journey. Your specific learning questions and ideas relating to individual themes are woven into the larger themes of the workshops and excursions so that you perceive your challenges with new eyes and new hope. With over 15 years experience facilitating transformational workshops, Erin brings passion and skill which will benefit each retreat participant.
Your sharing circle will conclude each day as you process your learning and share your insights and discoveries in a safe and nurturing space with other awesome like minded people.
Erin's exciting background includes:
- Over 15 years experience leading retreats
- Co-author of Yoga Therapy for Stress & Anxiety which was #1 on Amazon's Hot New Release list and was recently featured in Yoga Digest, Yoga Journal and the Huffington Post
- Co-author of Llewellyn’s Complete Book of Mindful Living
- Psychotherapist for 15 years
- Co-founder of Yoga Therapist Training programme
- Trained 100's of yoga teachers and yoga therapists
- Presents at international conferences on Yoga Therapy